The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Specialist Grade- B posts in Finance, Data Analytics, Risk Modeling, Forensic Audit and other departments. For More visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Details –
Name of post: Specialists in Grade B
No of posts: 60
Finance:: 14 posts
Data Analytics: 14 posts
Risk Modelling: 12 posts
Forensic Audit: 12 posts
Professional Copy Auditing: 04 posts
Human Resource Management: 04 posts
Educational Qualification For All Above Posts –
1. Finance: 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
Desirable: CFA (USA), FRM, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Charter holder from Actuarial Society of India/ IFRS Certification from ACCA.
2. Data Analytics: 2 year full-time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
3. Risk Modelling: 2-year full-time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
4. Forensic Audit: CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI.
5. Professional Copy Editing:
a. Full-time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
b. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
6. Human Resource Management: Full-time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks.
Experience: At least three years work experience in respective fields.
Salary Scale –
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
A candidate must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
SC/ST/PWD= Rs.100/-, GEN/OBC= Rs.850/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in from 17/08/2018 to 07/09/2018.
Last Date: 07.09.2018
For Official Notification – Click Here