AAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 64 Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Posts in AAI, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India (AAI) from 05 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 05 Dec 2018 06:00 PM for 64 vacancies. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Details –
Name Of Post – 64
Total Number Of Posts – Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
a ) 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks
b ) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Age Limit –
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 30 years as on 30th September 2018
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) – 05 years for SC/ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates
(a) Eye Sight :
i) Distance Vision – 6/6 Both Eyes without Glasses
ii) NearVision-N-5in Both Eyes without Glasses. (Visual Evaluation is for each eye individually).
iii) Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ishihara’s charts.
Rs .400 through Online payment Mode Only
Selected candidates will get As per rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test Interview
How to Apply for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs
- First of all visit official website aai.aero
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th November 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 5th December 2018.
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here