AMTRON Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 18 Systems Officer & Systems Assistant Posts in AMTRON, Assam on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. from 09 Oct 2018 at 10:00 AM to 23 Oct 2018 till 11:59 AM for 18 vacancies. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment Details –
Number of vacancies to be filled in AMTRON is 18. Out of which
- System Officer-09
- System Assistant-09
Education Qualification –
For System Officer – i) BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or MSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation).
ii) 1 Year experience in software development in PHP/ Java and Postgresql/ MySQL environment, Android and IOS Mobile App development, Technical Troubleshooting & support in Hardware/ Software implementation.
For System Assistant – i) B.C.A or B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering.
ii) Knowledge in Server Administration/ LAN/ DBA/ Technical troubleshooting support in Hardware.
Selected candidates as officer will get Rs.15,985/- and assistants will get Rs.10,750/-
Through test/ viva-voce contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for AMTRON recruitment is through online mode. 23rd October 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online at AMTRON’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 Oct 2018 at 10:00 AM to 23 Oct 2018 till 11:59 AM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.amtron.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.