How to Apply for AADHAAR Card In Assam
AADHAAR Card Registraion Procedure:
- AADHAAR card enrollment is free and voluntary for the residents of India.
- You may apply for AADHAAR card at any location, anywhere in India.
- How to apply for AADHAAR card at the center?
- If an AADHAAR card center near your location DOES NOT have online appointment registration facility, you can walkin to any nearby AADHAAR card center, without prior appointment.
- To contact nearby AADHAAR card center click here: Locate Nearby AADHAAR Card Centers.
- What documents are required to apply for AADHAAR card?
- Generally 1 identity and 1 address proof document is required to apply for AADHAAR card. To know about the documents required to apply for AADHAAR card click here: AADHAAR Card Documents Required.
- If someone in a family does not have valid documents, he/she can still enroll if his/her name exists in family entitlement document. In that case the Head of the Family in entitlement document needs to be enrolled first with valid Identity and Address proof document. The head of the household can then introduce other members in the family for enrollment.
- If there are no documents available at all, resident may take the help of Introducers available at the enrollment centre. For further details please contact the concerned Registrar office.
Where do I get AADHAAR card application form?
- You can get free AADHAAR card application form(s) at the AADHAAR card center itself, or you may choose to download it online.
- It is advisable to download, print (and/or make xerox copies for other family members) and go to the AADHAAR card center with the already filled application form(s) to save time at the center.
- To download AADHAAR card application form click here: AADHAAR Card Application Form Download.