Composite Regional Centre Recruitment: Applications are invited for Composite Regional Centre, Guwahati Recruitment-Office Assistant/Clinical Assistant/Accounts Assistant & more. Composite Regional Centre, Guwahati invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the hiring of services on a consolidated basis through outsourcing. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Composite Regional Centre Recruitment Details –
01. Name of the Post: Office Assistant
No of Post: 01
02. Name of the Post: Clinical Assistant
1. Educational Qualification: BMR /DSE(MR)/equivalent from a recognized Institution/University. Minimum 2 years of Clinical Experience.
2. Monthly Consolidated Salary in Rs.17, 000/-
Age: 30 years
03. Name of the Post: Accounts Assistant
No of Post: 01
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Graduate from recognized University with hands-on knowledge of computer. Minimum 3 Years experience from a recognized organization in the related field.
2. Monthly Consolidated Salary in Rs.35, 000/-
Age: 35 years
|04. Storekeeper cum workshop Supervisor||12TH||01 Post|
|05. Consultant||B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D||06 Posts|
Address For Composite Regional Centre Recruitment
Selection Procedure Composite Regional Centre Recruitment
How to Apply Composite Regional Centre Recruitment
2. Applications in the prescribed proforma along with a passport size photograph, self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of their age, educational qualification, caste, experience, etc. will be sent by post or submit to the Administration Section of CRC, Guwahati. Relaxation of age as per Govt. rule and Upper age limit as on the closing date application(12-01-2019). Applications received after closing date and applications received in other format will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of for CRC, Guwahati”.of for CRC, Guwahati”. Date of Advertisement: 12-12-2018,
Closing Date – 12-01-2019.