[Fast Link Updated ] What Are The Different Ways To Check Your Name In Part Publication of NRC Draft
Find NRC Final Result Assam 2017 | Voters List 2017 | Online : The National Register of Citizens (NRC) update process is currently on the process in Assam. The Supreme Court of India had already been asked to publish the NRC of Assam before 31st December 2017. After publication of draft NRC people are able to correct their wrong details or make any necessary changes. After all corrections the final and main NRC will be published on the month of March 2018.
Part publication of Draft NRC will be published on 31st Dec, and here are the various ways you can check your name in the list.
1. People can check their names in 4 different websites.
Names of people in the draft NRC will be available in 4 websites:
http://partdraftnrcassam.in/ ( Best Link)
http://www.partdraftnrcassam.net/ ( FAST LINK UPDATED)
2. You can check your name in Part Draft NRC in printed copies at your respective NRC Seva Kendras (NSKs) from 8 AM onwards on 1st January 2018.
3. You can also find your name through automatic receipt of SMS. The process is:
– Pre-register your mobile number by sending an SMS to 9765556555
– If you avail the pre-registration facility, you will receive an SMS automatically about inclusion of your name in Part Draft on expiry of midnight of 31st Dec 2017
– The format for pre-registration is Aplication Receipt Number (ARN) space ARN. For example: If your *ARN is 1018567218000007961, then type ARN 1018567218000007961 and SEND it to 9765556555
5. You can check your name by availing the toll free number
Call on 24*7 toll free helpline numbers 15107 (from Assam) and 18003453762 (from outside) to know about your name in Draft NRC
KNOW YOUR APPLICATION RECEIPT NUMBER (ARN)
Attention Online Applicants:
This is to inform all concerned online applicants that in case you have misplaced or lost your Application Receipt Number (ARN), which was issued against your Online Application Form, call us at our toll free helpline number 15107. Our call center agent shall assist you with the ARN.
You are required to provide any one of the following details:-
THE NAME OF THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY
THE REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER DURING THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
CALL US ON 15107 (within Assam)
DIAL 18003453762 (from outside Assam)
Attention Offline Applicants
In case you have misplaced or lost your Application Receipt Number (ARN), which was issued against your Application Form, visit your designated NRC Seva Kendra and collect the information.