IBPS CRP Clerks VIII Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 7275 Clerks Posts in Across India. Online Applications are invited by IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection from 18 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 for 7275 vacancies. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
IBPS CRP Clerks VIII Notification Details –
Name Of Post – CRP Clerks VIII
Total Number Of Post – 7275
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
20 years to 28 years Age as on 01 Sep 2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Darda & Nagar Haveli||2||0||0||1||3|
|Daman & Diu||1||0||0||0||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||38||15||1||7||61|
Application Fees –
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Some Important Dates –
- Notification Issued Date: 14 September 2018
- Online Application Start : 18 September 2018
- Registration Last Date : 10 October 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 October 2018
- Pre Exam Training Date : 26 Nov. to 01 December 2018
- Admit Card Available : November 2018
- Pre Exam Date : 08, 09, 15, 16 December 2018
- Pre Admit Card Available : November 2018
- Mains Exam Date : 20 January 2019
- Admit Card Available : January 2019
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online at IBPS’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here