IRCTC Catering Jobs 2019: Applications are invited for IRCTC Catering Jobs 2019-Supervisor (Hospitality)(50 Posts) @North-east Zone. Eligible and Qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality) on Contract basis for a period of 2 years and extendable based on requirement and satisfactory performance. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
IRCTC Catering Jobs 2019 Details –
Post Name:- Supervisor (Hospitality)
- No of posts:- 50
- Place of posting:- North East States, West Bengal, Bihar & Jharkhand State
- Age limit:- Maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt of India rules.
- Remuneration:- Rs. 25,000/- per month plus Daily Allowance Rs.250/- per day for on-duty on-board in train(s) Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs. 250/-, if night stay is involved.
- Essential Qualification:- Full-Time B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Institution recognized by NCHMCT/ Government of India/AICTE/ UGC.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 years in F&B Industry (production/service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification.
How to apply IRCTC Catering Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill in the Prescribed Application Form complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original & one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs.
Walk-In Interview Venue & Date
(a) Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata, P-16 Taratala Road, Kolkata- 700088
Date:- 05-02-2019 & 06-02-2019
(b) Institute of Hotel Management Guwahati, Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan Quarters, Guwahati – 781036
Date:- 12-02-2019 & 13-02-2019
(c) Institute of Hotel Management Hajipur, National Highway 19, Hajipur, BR 844101
Date:- 19-02-2019 & 20-02-2019