[Apply Started] ISHAN Uday Scholarship Registration 2018-19-Eligibility & Application Dates – Apply Online
ISHAN Uday Scholarship Registration 2018-19
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018-19: University Grants Commission is taking the initiative through Ishan Uday Scholarship. With the help of this scholarship, UGC is providing scholarship to those students, who are not able to complete their higher study due to financial problem.
To get the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018, interested students can fill the Ishan Uday application form through online mode. They can check the last date of submitting the Ishan Uday scholarship application form from below section of this page. For More – Visit – https://www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
Ishan Uday Scholarship Details –
There are many students who can take advantage through this scholarship. Before applying, aspirants must verify the eligibility criteria and other information by scrolling down this page or can visit the official website of the organization which is ugc.ac.in.
The objective of Ishan Uday Scholarship:
- Providing Equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- Increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in North Eastern Region.
- Focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation
Eligibility for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018-19
The students going to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria released by the UGS. If students have any doubts regarding eligibility can go through officials notification released by the association.
- The NER domicile students should be passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from the school within NER from any affiliated Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) etc.
- If students applying for scholarship then there parental annual income does not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- The students must be applied for the 1st year of under undergraduate.
- The students of Degree courses technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for the scholarship.
Exclusion for the Ishan Uday Scholarship
Candidates shall not eligible for the Ishan Uday Scholarship scheme are
- The students pursuing UG or professional courses in Open Universities.
- Candidates taking advantage of the scholarship to do any undergraduate program under any other policy.
- Students pursuingDiploma Courses are not eligible to award of a Degree.
- Candidates whose parent’s income is more than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum are not eligible for the said scholarship.
Amount of Fellowship:
- Under Graduation Courses, BA, BSc, BCom, BMS, BBA etc. the UGS pay Rs.Rs.5400/- p.m amount of scholarship will be paid as awardees.
- Similarly, for Technical & Professional courses B.E., BTech, MBBS, B. Pharm and including Medical & Paramedical courses will be paid scholarship amount of RS 7,800 p.m.
Note: The students will get a scholarship in PFMS every month.
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks that have scored in the class XII. They should score well to get the scholarship.
Scanned Documents are needed at the time of filling online application:
- No Objection Certificate from Research Place
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- HRA Certificate
- Joining Report
- Affidavit on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent Exam
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
The students getting scholarship will be getting the amount for the particular period. Then aspirants need to renew the scholarship for the next year of study on receipt of an annual progress report to be granted by the administrative head of the University/ Institution/ College. Below we have provided the certain points for the students where there have chance to reject the scholarship.
- If candidates fail to promote for the next class/ level then their scholarship will cancel.
- The students change in course of study will not be permitted then their awardee changes the course of study will b rejected.
- The student’s academic students will implement and monitored by the UGC.
- The scholarship amount from the previous years will continue to follow the UGC pattern of assistance through the designated bank branches of Canara Bank.
Last Date of Submission Online Applications: 31st October 2018
For Official Website – Click Here
For Online Registration Link – Click Here
For Joining Performa Report (Annexure – I) – Click Here
For Affidavit on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper (Annexure – IV) – Click Here