Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. It mobilizes youth through Youth Clubs and involves them in nation building activities and inculcate in them such values and skills that they become productive, responsible citizens of a modern, secular, democratic & technological India. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018 Details –
01. Name Of Post – District Youth Coordinator
No of posts: 101
Pay: level-10 (56100-177500).
Educational Qualification –
Essential: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
Desirable: Three years experience in Youth activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
Age: 28 years as on 1.1.2018.
02. Name Of Post -Accounts Clerk cum Typist
No of posts: 75
Pay: level-4 (25500-81100).
Educational Qualification –
1. B.Com of a recognized university or
2. Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work
3. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
4. Knowledge of Computer application
1. Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer
2. PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage.
Age: 28 years as on 31-12-2018.
03. Name Of Post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 52
Pay: level-1 (18000-56900).
Essential: Matriculation or equivalent
a) Worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of one year.
b) “Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil defense”
Age: Between 18-25 years of age – As on 31-12-2018.
Selection Process Of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018
i. Candidates applying for the post of DYC will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
ii. Candidates applying for the post of ACT will have to appear for Online written exam and Typing Skill Test.
iii. Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear for Online written exam.
Application Fee For Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved/OBC (MALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 700/-
- Unreserved/OBC (FEMALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM : Exam Fee Rs. Nil
How to apply On Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website: http://nyks.nic.in . Candidates can apply online only from 15.12.2018 to 31.12.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Date of commencement of Online Application: 15.12.2018
Last date for submission of On-line application: 31.12.2018
Last date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 31.12.2018