Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited for Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2018-Assistant (Dairy). Intending candidate with requisite qualification can apply for the following post: For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2018 Details –
Name of the Post: Assistant (Dairy)
Number of Positions: 7 (on contract, initially for a period of 2 years) in various sections.
Education Qualification For Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2018
Minimum ITI pass in Refrigeration trade/ Electrical trade/ Fitter trade/2nd class Boiler License Holder.
2-3 years work experience in ammonia-based refrigeration system/2-3 years work experience in dairy or food industries or any processing related industries.
Job Location: WAMUL Office in Guwahati, Assam.
AGE: NOT ABOVE 30 YEARS AS ON 01/01/18.
SALARY: CTC Rs.1.8 lakhs per annum. (However, Salary shall not be a constraint for a suitable
1. Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance
requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production, packaging, processing equipment, and
utility systems (to provide a continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electrical, power, gas, or air
required for operations).
2. Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high-quality standards, maintain a clean,
sanitary and safe work area.
3. Assemble fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shaft, and other parts to equipment with
tools etc. to prepare for an operation in the relevant section.
4. Perform work duties in accordance with WAMUL’s standard policies and procedures.
5. Follow/maintain safety norms.
6. Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting low supply levels to reporting
7. Utilizing a continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
8. Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations
9. Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Group Manager
Last Date to Apply: 05/01/2019
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Application Fees – Click Here