RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 24 Junior Engineer Posts in RBI, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from 07 Jan 2019 to 27 Jan 2019 for 24 vacancies. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
RBI Recruitment 2019 Details –
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- East -02
- West -07
- North -03
- South -01
- Central -02
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 9 Posts
- East -01
- West -04
- North -02
- South -01
- Central -01
Rs. 21,400 per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150 plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – Rs. 15400 – 900(4) – Rs. 19000 – 1200(6) – Rs. 26200 – 1300(2) – Rs. 28800 –1480(3) – Rs. 33240 – 1750(1) – Rs. 34990
Educational Qualifications For RBI Recruitment 2019
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc
Age Limit For RBI Recruitment 2019
For Gen/ UR Candidates 20 – 30 years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )05 years for SC/ ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Selection Procedure for RBI Recruitment 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Posts Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. from 07 January 2019 to 27 January 2019.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) – Rs. 50/-
- OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) – Rs. 450/-