UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Recruitment : Exam Date, Syllabus, Notification, Registration & More
UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Recruitment
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 – Apply Online for IES / ESE 2019. Online Applications are invited by the Union Public Service Commission from 26 Sep 2018 to 22 Oct 2018 till 06:00 PM for 581 Vacancies. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Union Public Service Commission Exam Details –
As mentioned above, UPSC will conduct IES exam this year too. IES 2019 will be consists of 3 stages Preliminary, Mains and Personality Test/Interview. Here, is the tentative schedule for IES 2019. The whole recruitment process will be held according to the schedule provided below.
|UPSC IES 2019 Notification Publication||26 Sep 2018|
|The application starts from||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply||22 Oct 2018|
|Availability of admit card for the preliminary round||2nd week of December 2018|
|Date of the preliminary exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of the preliminary result||2nd week of February 2019|
|Availability of admit card for the Mains exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of the Mains exam||1st week of July 2019|
|Personality test or Interview||July 2019|
IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants of IES 2019 must ensure the eligibility criteria specified by UPSC. Before applying for the same, one must fulfill all the eligibilities mentioned below.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum age limit of the candidate must be 21 years and maximum 30 years (reserved category 35 years) as on August 01, 2019.
- Candidate must have obtained his/her Degree/Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination.
- The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) to check if the candidate is fit or not.
IES 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be three stages to clear the IES 2019 Exam that is, Preliminary round, Mains round and Personality Test or Interview.
- The preliminary exam is an objective paper consists of 2 Papers.
- The Mains exam is a conventional paper, which also consists of 2 Papers.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd or 0.33 of the marks for every incorrect answer to the questions.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of them is correct.
- No marks will be deducted or awarded for unanswered questions.
- Those who qualify the Prelims will proceed to the Mains exam and after qualifying the Mains exam they will proceed to the Personality test.
21 years to 30 years as on 01 Jan 2019. Relaxation as per rules.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.