NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position at National Health Mission (NHM), Assam . For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Details –
No of posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
Educational Qualification For NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
Age For NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
b) The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
c) In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
d) Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)Remuneration: Rs 15000/month
Selection Process For NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.