SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 31 SCO Posts in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 for 31 vacancies. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
SBI Recruitment 2019 Details –
Name Of Post – Specialist Cadre Officer
Total Number Of Post – 31 Posts
Educational Qualification For SBI Recruitment 2019
- Deputy Manager (Statistician) – Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Head (Legal) – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- DGM (NCLT/Law) – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) – Chartered Accountant.
- Head (Products, Investments & Research) – Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2019
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How to apply On SBI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Last Date – 31st Jan, 2019
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here